hmmm, not going to watch it because my stomach is in knots just reading your posts!!! I have seen some wicked shit before on the net. Sick and Cruel!
The Horrific Fur Trade
Collapse
X
-
Re: The Horrific Fur Trade
hmmm, not going to watch it because my stomach is in knots just reading your posts!!! I have seen some wicked shit before on the net. Sick and Cruel! -
Re: The Horrific Fur Trade
beleive me, you dont wanna see thiswww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: The Horrific Fur Trade
i can handle watching people get shot/puking/anally destroyed, but that's because they all always deserve it. i think i'll pass on this one, though.Comment
-
Re: The Horrific Fur Trade
If you wanna know what you missed, its a video of what appears to be a racoon (or other small animal) thats strung up on a wirefence by his hind legs and is getting skinned alive, ass downwards while his eyes are still blinking......
and then they showed the skinless animal hanging upside down, bleeding and still blinking his eyes (for whatever life is left in it) .... I want 5 minutes with that fucker who did it .....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: The Horrific Fur Trade
Who wears racoon seriously?
I watched the video and its pretty horrific. I guess I don't understand why they didn't kill it first.Comment
-
Re: The Horrific Fur Trade
All i can say is thats fucking bullshit. I understand the fur industry, especially with eskimos... however I also believe in killing the animal before putting it through such agony. Sick, sick people. The end is the even worse, the animal looking back and seeing itself skinned alive. Not the last thing I would want to see before I die. And what is the purpose of keeping them alive?JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
Re: The Horrific Fur Trade
you had the courage to make it to the end ? I couldn't make it past where they showed the animal blink after being skinned.... was too much for mewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: The Horrific Fur Trade
didnt watch it, cant watch animals suffering for some sick human pleasure, it's really a damn shame the there are people like that around us, they should be shot to death and have no more of these psichos around us
i think it's not just the money that these people are doing these horrible things, it's their mind that's disturbed, and i think a bullet right between the eyes could do the trick and get these people out of their missery
no mercy to these psichosComment
-
Re: The Horrific Fur Trade
i hope everyone who commented on how sick it was will join some sort of anti-fur lobby, otherwise your opinions are nothing more than farts in the wind, and it will carry on next year and the year after.
I remember seeing one where a cat was dipped in boiling water, then had its fur ripped off whilst still alive, and then left there skinless and breathing - also in china. Theres got to be something missing from the mentality of the people over there.Comment
-
Re: The Horrific Fur Trade
ever eat puppy??? it's delish.......
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment