Althought I haven't seen him live, the man is excellent.
Hernan Cattaneo Metrodance Sets...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Metrodance Sets...
Althought I haven't seen him live, the man is excellent.
I just wish I could get the sets I missed whilest I was on vacation. I missed July 2, and July 9. :cry:
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Metrodance Sets...
Originally posted by digitalghost10Althought I haven't seen him live, the man is excellent.
I just wish I could get the sets I missed whilest I was on vacation. I missed July 2, and July 9. :cry:
theres usually people on soulseek that have the hernan setsComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Metrodance Sets...
I like Hern?n. All his residents are excellents, he always plays amazing and new songs.
For me, Hern?n, Sasha and Digweed are the best djs of the world.
It?s true that Digweed has changed to tech but he still playing like god. :PThe possesion of anything begins in the mind (Bruce Lee)Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Metrodance Sets...
i liked the last track of the show on july 30. i had never heard the vocals like that, usually they are all mashed up like in the 93 returning mix.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Metrodance Sets...
Originally posted by chiguy2891Originally posted by digitalghost10Althought I haven't seen him live, the man is excellent.
I just wish I could get the sets I missed whilest I was on vacation. I missed July 2, and July 9. :cry:
theres usually people on soulseek that have the hernan sets
Yeah that seems to be the problem, ever since DJ Spiker stopped posting his recent sets, they've been so hard to come by on soulseek.
On HC website some members recommend joining Mercurynation as they are now posting his Metrodance sets.
This is a good thing, now all I have to do is get my post count up.“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
― Marcus Tullius CiceroComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Metrodance Sets...
Excuse me, but where is that? I've looked around and no Hernan CatteneoOriginally posted by Kamalwe are now hosting Hernan Catteneo's MetroDance mixes in HIGH QUALITY.
Be sure to check them out
-e-Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Metrodance Sets...
You need a few more postings to be able to download at all..please check the FAQ entry: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...faq_item#faq_1Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment