The English Patient
WORST movies of all time
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: WORST movies of all time
sitting here thinking and cant remember the name for the life of me and dont want to look it up... but it was the last Adam Sandler movie I saw and he was a dad / office worker and he had a spanish speaking house keeper... terrible movie... worst rental i have ever paid for...EnjoyComment
-
Re: WORST movies of all time
I have a new worst.
Fantastic Four
I actually called comcast to get my $3.99 back.Comment
-
Re: WORST movies of all time
I hate it, and for me is the worst movie ever ...Originally posted by fr0stThere is a difference between hating a movie and it being the worst movie of all time.
BTW
this is another bad movie... "Spanglish" is the name of that...sitting here thinking and cant remember the name for the life of me and dont want to look it up... but it was the last Adam Sandler movie I saw and he was a dad / office worker and he had a spanish speaking house keeper... terrible movie... worst rental i have ever paid for...Comment
-
Re: WORST movies of all time
haha spawn. godamn that had so much potential but they just had to make it crap. makes me so sad.Originally posted by Lifelessmmmm fantastic four, is like Spiderman .. or SPAWN! << OMFG!! that?s crap"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment