i want it
Anyone looking forward to any compilations in 2006?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Anyone looking forward to any compilations in 2006?
i want it -
Re: Anyone looking forward to any compilations in 2006?
Moshic and Holden.Comment
-
Re: Anyone looking forward to any compilations in 2006?
Agreed. I am with you regarding Hernan too. I know he has been a bit vague about his next release.Originally posted by hulkhussamen, or let martin garcia have a shot
I will always be interested any comps Lawler puts together also. Holden is also a given.Comment
-
Re: Anyone looking forward to any compilations in 2006?
howells and the new renaissance albums aer all im lookin forward to so far.
maybe a GU but deep dish. /sigh. theyre only good if they put up marathon sets, other than that they dont interest me at all."pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment