godzillas!!!
WORST movies of all time
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: WORST movies of all time
haha theres even some screen capsOriginally posted by Jibgollythis was made into a movie????
i would love to see that.Comment
-
Re: WORST movies of all time
Any spiderman, batman, catwoman, daredevil.... ok basically almost all superhero movies outside of Superman and possibly xmen. IMOComment
-
Comment
-
Re: WORST movies of all time
^^^ Hence the reason I said "outside of"
I grew up on the Superman movies! They are still some of the best.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: WORST movies of all time
any disney movie that went straight to DVD. what the fuck happened here? suddenly disney can make movies like Bambi II and put them straight to DVD as instant classics? Any disney movie I have seen sucked imo.
Any Patric Swayze movieComment
-
Re: WORST movies of all time
How about Lion King 2 ????Originally posted by rainmanany disney movie that went straight to DVD. what the fuck happened here? suddenly disney can make movies like Bambi II and put them straight to DVD as instant classics? Any disney movie I have seen sucked imo.
Any Patric Swayze movieComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment