tomorrow I will try to upload complete show
Transitions with John Digweed - Chris Fortier (Jan21,2006)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Transitions with John Digweed - Chris Fortier (Jan21,2006)
tomorrow I will try to upload complete show
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.php -
Re: Transitions with John Digweed - Chris Fortier (Jan21,2006)
Great!Originally posted by julatomorrow I will try to upload complete show
You're greaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!
Comment
-
Re: Transitions with John Digweed - Chris Fortier (Jan21,2006)
upss sorry, that's not this date
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Transitions with John Digweed - Chris Fortier (Jan21,2006)
all in all, this is a great demo of the show, 30 minutes of very professional Fortier's mix. would kill for the whole show!convert youtube to mp3 and visit savefrom and my all new underground music radio and also check out soundcloud mp3 downloader site i madeComment
-
Re: Transitions with John Digweed - Chris Fortier (Jan21,2006)
Originally posted by julaupss sorry, that's not this date
oh no
I live for a Digweed's mix.......Comment
-
Re: Transitions with John Digweed - Chris Fortier (Jan21,2006)
I wish not meOriginally posted by slashall in all, this is a great demo of the show, 30 minutes of very professional Fortier's mix. would kill for the whole show!
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Transitions with John Digweed - Chris Fortier (Jan21,2006)
more to say, i'll kill anyone who touches you! (touches with bad intentions)Originally posted by julaI wish not me
convert youtube to mp3 and visit savefrom and my all new underground music radio and also check out soundcloud mp3 downloader site i madeComment
-
Re: Transitions with John Digweed - Chris Fortier (Jan21,2006)
thx bro! now I feel safe


cheers
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Transitions with John Digweed - Chris Fortier (Jan21,2006)
I'm confused, I thought Digweed changed the name of his Kiss 100 show to Transistions as well. The show on Kiss 100 is different than the podcast? That's a whole lotta Digweed
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment