nice mix of it
digs live at moonpark kiss100 1-29-06
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: digs live at moonpark kiss100 1-29-06
Originally posted by chemicalbeavisoh man
yes yes, you dont like me. everyone knows that...Comment
-
Re: digs live at moonpark kiss100 1-29-06
I'm disappointed at this mix, i thought i had an Oakie mix on for the first 10 mins. I could just visulize the arms up in the 'Jesus' pose whilst that choral track was playing.
Dreadful track selction, jumping from one sub genre to another not really setting the tone for the next few hours imo. Maybe my expectations were too high, every other moonpark mix i've come across are usually something special, this however was not.
I liked the last track, not just because it was the last track either."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: digs live at moonpark kiss100 1-29-06
Not too impressed with the remix of the witch dr. Original imo is better, if he was gonna go with something old like that, I would have played "I feel it" by the same artist. Much better track imo!
Maybe part 2 (if he broadcasts it) will include: "Get on the Donkey"
Comment
-
Re: digs live at moonpark kiss100 1-29-06
Originally posted by BSully828Kazell is awesome, I have yet to hear a bad mix from him and this guest mix was no exception. The track around the 20 minute mark is just brilliant, I've heard it in a few other sets but still don't know the title - whatever it is, man is it rocking my world.
Check out Area 51 DJs for a few other mixes by Kazell. The BPM Promo is tremendous - a little dated by this point - but tremendous none the less.
I believe thats Habersham & Darius - Dune sessions (original mix) around 18 + Min...Comment
-
Re: digs live at moonpark kiss100 1-29-06
I agree, after a second listen diggers was just ok. not into alot of what he plays...Originally posted by sakio podi really lliked kazell's mix
digweeds mix was hmm...cay
..but damn Kazells was sweet. really impressed with the programming on kazells set. would love to hear more from him....
I am glad some other peeps are feeeling the same way bout diggers that i am....I refrain from saying anythiing cuz i know all yall start callin me out....
would love to hear that kazell promo...WHO CAN HOOK ITUP
Comment
-
Re: Digweed live from Moonpark, Argentina 2005
Originally posted by simonr- for someone that has access to the best producers and advance promos (not to mention his own label with the likes of Pole Folder, Howell & Dousk on his payroll) it is extremely disappointing when Diggers plays such duff tracks. Hopefully this set gets better later on if he airs some more.
coulent agree with u more, it makes absoulutely no sense.... i mean were is the flow?? to me its jumping all over the place.
loved that first track diggers played though
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: digs live at moonpark kiss100 1-29-06
^^^good lookin out bro^^^ just snagged it
thats wrong dudeOriginally posted by MorganI'm disappointed at this mix, i thought i had an Oakie mix on for the first 10 mins. I could just visulize the arms up in the 'Jesus' pose whilst that choral track was playing.
.......you still listen to Smokinpoles
its not the best set i have heard, at least its not electro.
seems like digweed can never do it right for alot of people
I look at it this way at least its something different and you never know what to expect with digs




Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment