Im sure Jonathan Lisle was fucked when he played room 2 at Herbal for Bedrock last year. Was still quality though..!
what djs have you seen that were clearly on something when they were mixing?
Collapse
X
-
Re: what djs have you seen that were clearly on drugs when they were mixing?
Im sure Jonathan Lisle was fucked when he played room 2 at Herbal for Bedrock last year. Was still quality though..![quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?' -
Re: what djs have you seen that were clearly on drugs when they were mixing?
the list of those that don't is prob smaller
Van M is classic though!
Comment
-
Re: what djs have you seen that were clearly on drugs when they were mixing?
everyone who played at last years bedrock party at wmc.Comment
-
Re: what djs have you seen that were clearly on drugs when they were mixing?
Originally posted by KobeCan we include Freeland for the pic of him while Tommy Lee is "spinning?"
Comment
-
Re: what djs have you seen that were clearly on something when they were mixing?
^^^^ Omg! That is the funniest shit I have ever seen!!!!
???? What genre does Tommy Lee spin ????
Comment
-
Re: what djs have you seen that were clearly on something when they were mixing?
"big ass analog bass"
as advertised.
Comment
-
Re: what djs have you seen that were clearly on something when they were mixing?
Freeland looks like a stoned Wolverine (from X-Men) with his hair like thatwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: what djs have you seen that were clearly on something when they were mixing?
^^^ DENNIS MOTHERF*CKING QUAID!!!
At least I know that I am not the old guy at that club with him around!Comment
-
Re: what djs have you seen that were clearly on drugs when they were mixing?
i heard he was a K head?Originally posted by hulkhussthe list of those that don't is prob smaller
Van M is classic though!
my guess would be everyone at wmc.Originally posted by 3d_1200everyone who played at last years bedrock party at wmc.
download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment