I can't wait for the longest, over-hyped, two week build up in sports to be over.... The only thing I'm looking forward to on "Super" Sunday are the two NHL games in the afternoon (so I don't have to watch six hours of superbowl "pre-game" bullshit) and then The Simpsons and Family Guy after/during the game..... On that note, go Steelers.
the best thing about the super bowl is.
Collapse
X
-
Re: the best thing about the super bowl is.
I can't wait for the longest, over-hyped, two week build up in sports to be over.... The only thing I'm looking forward to on "Super" Sunday are the two NHL games in the afternoon (so I don't have to watch six hours of superbowl "pre-game" bullshit) and then The Simpsons and Family Guy after/during the game..... On that note, go Steelers."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
-
Re: the best thing about the super bowl is.
Originally posted by asdf_admini am not watching the halftime show. i gotta load my six footer.
$$
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: the best thing about the super bowl is.
My house may not be standing tomorrow.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment