you can preview samples of each track right here:
Moshic - Salamat released on Monday.6 Feb '06
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Salamat released on Monday.6 Feb '06
What happened to reviews, distribution, etc?
No word of this being out until the day of release.Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Salamat released on Monday.6 Feb '06
Seems someone fucked up somewhere then.Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Salamat released on Monday.6 Feb '06
I only managed to listen to CD1 so far and I have to say it truly is a great piece of music.
I wasn't a big fan of "Distorted Patterns", but this time Moshic really took time (!) to craft this compilation (u have to listen to the backgrounds of those trackz to know what I mean
). The combination of "Last Temptation of Christ" motives, evil snares and solid beat is devastating imo.
Very nice
--The world is always three drinks behind--Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Salamat released on Monday.6 Feb '06
Believe it or not I still can't get a copy in the shops here. . . .
Moshic is playing the Haoman17 in Tel Aviv on thursday coming, and rumor has it it might the 'live set' on 102fm.co.il .
So, i'll review the launch party and someone' else can rip this. . . .
Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Salamat released on Monday.6 Feb '06
You could rip this from your radio in good quality..! From 102fm website the stream is in low quality.Originally posted by davetlvBelieve it or not I still can't get a copy in the shops here. . . .
Moshic is playing the Haoman17 in Tel Aviv on thursday coming, and rumor has it it might the 'live set' on 102fm.co.il .
So, i'll review the launch party and someone' else can rip this. . . .
Don't take life too Seriously!!!Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Salamat released on Monday.6 Feb '06
Unfortunatly I can't. . . . I'm heading straight to the Haoman after spending a couple of days working in the north. . .Originally posted by LoUiSYou could rip this from your radio in good quality..! From 102fm website the stream is in low quality.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment