...there was Jack, and Jack had a groove....
How did the ms team find each other
Collapse
X
-
Re: How did the ms team find each other
Originally posted by TomTom
...there was Jack, and Jack had a groove....
-
Re: How did the ms team find each other
Originally posted by TomTomI will never forget her
sounds like you miss her pretty bad there Tomster
seriously though, i miss her too, she was awesome, probably my first connection with mercuryserver apart from Tom who i met before, my oldest internet buddy, lol
Comment
-
Re: How did the ms team find each other
LMAOOriginally posted by picklemonkeyThe only people on the beach in the wintertime are Dutch hookers and guys whose girlfriends just ran off. I was one of the latter. The winter beach is the perfect place where people who feel terrible can feel even worse. I just walked along the endless stretch of cold white sand and wondered what I could have done to make her leave... she's not a cruel person, but yet she felt it necessary to leave me in the middle of winter to try and find some way to stay warm on your own. The winter beach is great because it allows you to believe that staying warm on your own is impossible. There's nothing but icy wind ahead and the ceaseless pounding of the waves.
My walk lead me to a huddle of Dutch hookers near the boardwalk. They were squatting in a circle around one hooker who was beaten by a customer. I leaned in to watch as they used a scarf try to stop the bleeding from the hooker's head wound. One of the hookers near me turned to me and said in Dutch, "I don't think he's going to make it." I didn't understand Dutch, but I responded in English, "Why would he want to?"
I picked up the Dutch hooker and carried him to my house. I tended for him for three weeks until he could care for himself. That was the day I met Yao.
.. where do you come up with these stories??
Comment
-
Re: How did the ms team find each other
I came around almost exactly as Tom. I caught the tail end of the audiogalaxy kiss100 group and then when that died found mercuryservery through a yahoo search very quickly thereafter (I believe I managed to find and register on that board within it's first few days online). After getting completely addicted to the board and reading up on so many of great sets that were available out there (and downloading many of them from fellow MS members), I decided to start a weekly internet radio schedule to give something back to the community. The schedule I hoped would help those who did the ripping better know what was on, where and when. It also helped me to start recording shows and to keep track of what was out there. After doing the schedule every week for some time, e asked if I'd like to be a mod. I was and still am very honored.
I've had the pleasure of meeting many of my fellow mods and other MS members as I've travelled around the world. Personally I find this one of the strongest assets of MS...to have travelled half-way around the world to Australia and meeting other members who I got to hang out with and were kind enough to hook me up for parties out there is just amazing!
Long Live MercuryServer (MercuryNation, MercurySessions, MercuryEngine, MercuryPromote, MercuryModded, Mercury%&!%&!*%!!^&$$............................. )
I guess you could say it was love at first site...
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: How did the ms team find each other
Originally posted by rubyraksI guess you could say it was love at first site...

"and the worst pun of the year award goes to......"
Comment
-
Re: How did the ms team find each other
where the hell has -e- been?? haven't seen him in awhile..Comment
-
Re: How did the ms team find each other
I banned him, he was being a twatwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: How did the ms team find each other
It all started with my daughter. I remember sitting her down and telling her she's beautiful and brilliant. I took her downstairs to the French restaurant and bought her a plate of Filet Mignon, and took her to the ice cream shop next door and bought her a hot fudge sundae for dessert. I took her back upstairs when we were finished and used a hammer and nails to seal the bathroom door and the front door shut so she couldn't get out or go to the bathroom to vomit or defecate. I stayed up with her for the next 48 hours while she kicked her bulimia habit...Originally posted by runningmanLMAO
.. where do you come up with these stories??
Once her first meal was digested, I made her eat some mashed potatoes. I just kept her belly full and forced her to digest everything. There was a lot of name-calling. For example, she said things like "No wonder mommy left you" or "What's a matter? Lonely now that you don't have a spouse? Is that why I have to be locked in here with you, you fucking disgusting can't-keep-a-spouse-in-the-house divorcee?" It was the addiction to vomiting/defecating talking... it wasn't my daughter. I try to let it slide.
After the 48 hours were up, I had my daughter back. No more cutting herself. No more dried up corners of the mouth. Just my beautiful daughter who will finally know that she doesn't need to vomit and defecate a lot to be pretty. I'm a good parent and, though some of the things my daughter said are true, I tried to learn and grow myself from the experience.Comment
-
Re: How did the ms team find each other
Originally posted by runningmanwhere the hell has -e- been?? haven't seen him in awhile..
i've missed E too
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment