If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Not really.... Chuckc often inspires me to explain the logic behind things he's obviously missed somehow... Although I am still unclear about his Newsweek anti-american comment, what is that based on and is that a bad thing? And Sasha is british too, so I'm really curious about what that whole thing's about...
And I had an uber-productive morning so I am in fast-typing multi-tasking rant-writing mode....
Do you miss the days of spinning at Twilo?
Absolutely. They were good days, definitely good days. It was a really great club. People constantly look back to the older days and how much better it was, but I just keep looking forward and keep trying to evolve in what I do. I’m setting my studio up in New York at the moment and I’m just about to go into the studio for a few months and work on some music.
I remember a time in between maybe like 03 and 04 when we were all like wtf, where has the music gone? Let us all remember the definition of progressive dance music and the banging beats comming out of John's latest sets. It fluxuates just like everything else in life, it has its' up times and its' down times.
Lets just be happy Sasha didn't come out and say yeah, coke and sex good combo.
The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
quote:
"I?m setting my studio up in New York at the moment and I?m just about to go into the studio for a few months and work on some music."
so there's a new album in the making..
I remember right before Involver came out, he was featured in Urb Magazine and way back then he said he was moving to NYC to be with his girlfriend while she attends NYU. That was a lonnnnng time ago so I would have assumed he had his studio set up by now....didn't know that was still left to be done.
Be my friend: myspace GIGS: July 16th LeSouk: Sunday Sessions my B-day Jam w/Swamy, Astro&Glyde, Dill & guests 2pm-????? July 14th -Sullivan Room let the birfday madness begin
I remember right before Involver came out, he was featured in Urb Magazine and way back then he said he was moving to NYC to be with his girlfriend while she attends NYU. That was a lonnnnng time ago so I would have assumed he had his studio set up by now....didn't know that was still left to be done.
He only lives in nyc half the year, and what studio do you think involver/fundacion were worked on at? His studio is mainly ableton based from what I know of anyway, so n ot a lot of hardware to setup anyway... maybe just getting a good layout in which he works best in? That makes the most sense to me I'd say.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment