Don't worry, I don't plan to do this regularly. I just had a hard time getting these mixes to complete my evil collection since they aren't hosted regularly on coliroiteam.ar torrent site so I thought I share them here.
4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
Collapse
X
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
Don't worry, I don't plan to do this regularly. I just had a hard time getting these mixes to complete my evil collection since they aren't hosted regularly on coliroiteam.ar torrent site so I thought I share them here.
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
of course that was joke only m8
respect to you
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
we like jula's share format better
Comment
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
^^^^^^^^ huh, love need??
we all love you tom tom
Comment
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
yes him and HernanOriginally posted by Jammer8Martin is currently number 1 on my must see dj list... hope he comes to the northeast soon usa that is
Comment
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
hey tom tom thanks for da share, yet i must say something
the show which is labeled 25/1/2006 is not really from that date.
i've heard it somewhere else, tunes are old as well.
i have really heard it on a 2004 show.Comment
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
Yes you are right. Yesterday, I found out that Martin is touring right now and Metrodance re-broadcasts sets from the pasts. I added a hint in my 1st posting of this thread
Comment
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
^^^^^^^^^^^^ just curious do you know where martin is touring now?Comment
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
i think martin is ready to tour the us and europe
Comment
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
had a quick listen to the newest metrodance mix downloaded from colirioteam, but is it just me or does he play the same tunes over and over again. i put it in the recycle bin instantly..
i have 3 or 4 garcia shows and somehow i don´t feel like wanting more if this continues. not that the tunes are bad by themselves but it becomes really dullComment
-
Re: 4x Martin Garcia Metrodance mainroom sets
confusing! this seems to happen quite some times since at least 1 of the shows u offered is identical to those i already have.
in the end one more reason not to waste my time with getting all those mixes.
btw wtf is "colitioriteam"
don´t worry i also have to always think twice before writing this nameComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment