morgan you just lost all your rep power. next thing is you are going to tell me Fabric cds are good.
Djs you would most like to see touring together besides sasha and dig
Collapse
X
-
Re: Djs you would most like to see touring together besides sasha and dig
morgan you just lost all your rep power. next thing is you are going to tell me Fabric cds are good.dead, yet alive. -
Re: Djs you would most like to see touring together besides sasha and dig
The last time I went to hear Paul Oakenfold was my birthday in 1999 at Vinyl (arc) whereupon after candy-flipping I got "spotted" conducting a scientific nose experiment with animal tranquilizers in the bathroom stall by security...Originally posted by picklemonkeymiketpoto + Paul Oakenfold
I got pulled out by my ear and put out in front of the club where a Limo filled with a wedding rehearsal party who couldnt get into the sold out club invited me into ride with them... We went to some other club to this day I still have no clue where or what club it was, but it was fun as hell and I somehow made it back to meet my friends outside Vinyl the exact minute they left the party (pre-cellphone days for me and them btw, so no planning involved)
And for the record, I dont tag-team with the pockmarked.Comment
-
Re: Djs you would most like to see touring together besides sasha and dig
The following would be gold in my book:
Phil K & James Zabiela
Desyn Masiello & Danny Howells
Luke Chable & Kasey Taylor
SOTEG & Habersham
Chris Salt & NuBreed
Hybrid & Infusion (both live)I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
-
Re: Djs you would most like to see touring together besides sasha and dig
I think Pappa and Gerrard would be a good comboOriginally posted by chuckcWhat djs besides sasha and digweed would you most like to see tour together and also at some point late in the night play back to back...
For me it would be:
Desyn Masiello and Luke Fair
Martin Garcia and Hernan Cattaneo
and R Jones with Van M and Q6
Comment
-
Re: Djs you would most like to see touring together besides sasha and dig
In no Particular order
Stefan Anion, Jono Fernandez
V-sag, Dousk
Greg Benz, Perry O'neil
RPO, ShootieMusic for your Mind Body and Soul.........
djkennedeeznutz's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
http://www.organictheory.com/Comment
-
Re: Djs you would most like to see touring together besides sasha and dig
HA HA HA!!!!! Throw in Keoki and that there is one hell of a party!!!Originally posted by picklemonkeyTommy Lee and Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite
Comment
-
Re: Djs you would most like to see touring together besides sasha and dig
Derrick Carter and SLAM....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Djs you would most like to see touring together besides sasha and dig
Ace of Base and DJ SpinderellaComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment