imagine being the poor bastard that ran over him.
Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
that's what I was thinking. it looks like the first dude got his head... if not, the second dude definitely got 'em. i'd be traumatized for months.
maybe weeks if he was uglyComment
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
I dont think I would be able to drive again if I hit a human being
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
I once ran over a baby squirrel that dashed across a blind curve and I felt a soft bump on the road. For a few weeks after that, everytime I went over a bump, it reminded me of that incident and just messed with my head.... hated it....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
back in 97 some dude jumped out on purpose in front of my friend and killed himself, he had his window open and got sprayed with you know what
i pulled up 30mins later and it was horrible, he didn't come out of his house for a week
i can't imagine what that feels like to live with thatComment
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
wow.. thats a crazy clip.. he got fairly owned there.
Good Old American Suv's.. there fliphappy.Comment
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
Originally posted by KamalI once ran over a baby squirrel that dashed across a blind curve and I felt a soft bump on the road. For a few weeks after that, everytime I went over a bump, it reminded me of that incident and just messed with my head.... hated it....
then why did you backover it again??
Comment
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
^^^^^^^^
and he couldn't make a hat either
Comment
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
mmmmm..... squirrel"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
Originally posted by sakio podback in 97 some dude jumped out on purpose in front of my friend and killed himself, he had his window open and got sprayed with you know what
i pulled up 30mins later and it was horrible, he didn't come out of his house for a week
i can't imagine what that feels like to live with that
crazy.
i can't even imagine.Comment
-
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
i know it isn't their fault... but knowing that you killed someone? it'd fuck me up for a while, at least.Comment
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear
You get over it after the second one.Originally posted by DancingQueenI dont think I would be able to drive again if I hit a human being
/tasteless joke"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Re: Warning: Picklemonkey is really a Care Bear

it's just like changing diapers. the first one is disgusting as hell... the more you change, the less of a deal it becomes.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment