anyone ?
Trying to find info....
Collapse
X
-
Trying to find info....
T-Mo users here in the States, how much are they charging you to send SMS overseas ? I cant seem to get that info. On their site, the only thing about international Text Messaging is what T-Mo is charging for sending a message when you are physically at an overseas location.
anyone ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Trying to find info....
I have t-mobile but use aol im for messaging the friends i have in greece, england and portugal. I've never tried sending them an sms. does your phone come with im? i'll try and find something out on my end about that....."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
-
Re: Trying to find info....
well I have a treo 700 right now and Verizon doesnt have tie ups with a few carriers overseas, so I'm forced to downgrade to a Treo 650 and go with T-Mo, essentially jump on the GSM bandwagon. They have way more affiliates overseas anyways.
Verizon charges me $0.25 outgoing and $0.10 incoming on international SMS. Just Trying to get a handle on T-Mo's pricing on SMS.
What state are you in Geoff ? And whats your experience with T-Mo's coverage been like ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Trying to find info....
i'm in MO. I don't think I've ever sent a text overseas though... I thought it was all the same. $.10/text regardless
Comment
-
Re: Trying to find info....
naa at international locations, carriers have to pay fees to other carrierswww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Trying to find info....
I'm in Ohio.... Never really had an issue with coverage, or should I say nothing more noticable than any other mobile provider I've had."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Trying to find info....
I've been extremely pleased with Verizon and to be honest, I'm kinda nervous making the switch.... but the temptation of using GSM anywhere overseas is too powerful, not to mention the wider coverage for SMSwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Trying to find info....
You need to sign up for "worldclass service" which is free and then sms messages are 35 cents outgoing and 10 cents incoming..."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Trying to find info....
damn thats more expensive than Verizon, I thought T-Mo was cheaperwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Trying to find info....
With Cingular it's a flat .20 cents a message.I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
-
-
Re: Trying to find info....
just found out, its $0.15 cents a message if you are physically in the US and you're sending a text overseas, for incoming, depending on the plan you are on, its free or $0.05 / message.
It costs $0.35 if you are with T-Mo (USA) but are physically at an international locationwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Trying to find info....
^^ ahhhh..... you are wiser than me... not a huge surprise there. thanks"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Trying to find info....
Exactly right - just found this out when a work mate from Europe was here. I thought it'd be more.Originally posted by Kamaljust found out, its $0.15 cents a message if you are physically in the US and you're sending a text overseas, for incoming, depending on the plan you are on, its free or $0.05 / message.
It costs $0.35 if you are with T-Mo (USA) but are physically at an international location
Moving to Verizon in a couple of months and can't wait. Not only does their service rock, their selection of phones and PDA's beats the snot out of Tmobile.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment