your avatar looks ravishing, btw...
quizno's sub
Collapse
X
-
Re: quizno's sub
I go out, but Gilhouly's is too far away now. If I ever make the drive from Raytown to Westport, I hit up Buzzard/Kellys/McCoys/Harpos/etc
shit, I spent $75 on alcohol last weekendComment
-
-
Re: quizno's sub
i'll have to try that.
McCoy's chicken finger basket, man, those "fingers" are the size of condors. Good wings too. Their brew is okay, liked 75th street better tho. 75th st. ipa. mmm.
damn. i'm hungry and i want a beer now. great.Comment
-
Re: quizno's sub
75th st is definitely better.
joe's is next door to kelly's. they have a window in Kelly's, too... perfect place. I was there 2 weeks ago and had like 14 drinks that night. Few slices of Joes always hits the spot at 3am after 14 drinksComment
-
Re: quizno's sub
shit man, 75 bucks will almost buy you like 6-8 beers out here. i gotta get back to kc. i can remember getting hammered at harpo's with quarter drafts. they were small plastic 8oz. cups but we used to order beer by the tray fullOriginally posted by picklemonkey
I go out, but Gilhouly's is too far away now. If I ever make the drive from Raytown to Westport, I hit up Buzzard/Kellys/McCoys/Harpos/etc
shit, I spent $75 on alcohol last weekend
best sandwich i've ever had is a philly steak from chartroose caboose 435 & metcalf in KC. gotta go there everytime i'm back home.once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: quizno's sub
they just built one in my town and all i can say is this place is the biggest piece of shit poor excuse for a sub shop in the world. the food there shouldnt even be allowed to get served to prisoners. i hope that place fucking burns down. their products are of the worst quality, and the ordering process is infuriating. instead of telling you what i "dont" want on my sub as you make it in front of me, why don't you let me tell you what i "do" want on it. fuckers. fuck that place.Fly? Yes. Land? No!Comment
-
-
Re: quizno's sub
tell us how you really feel!Originally posted by Duff McKaginthey just built one in my town and all i can say is this place is the biggest piece of shit poor excuse for a sub shop in the world...
seriously tho, i agree with you, sort of.
#1 piece of shit = Blimpee
#2 piece of shit = Subway
#3 piece of shit = Quiznos
^Shame all of those call themselves subshops..and one even claims to be sandwhich artists. BLASPHEMY!!!!Comment
-
Re: quizno's sub
i am gonna eat there for lunch tdy
yeah for me!!!!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment