your thoughts?
anyone catch the Da Vinci code special on ABC last night?
Collapse
X
-
anyone catch the Da Vinci code special on ABC last night?
I kept losing interest. It was pretty dry IMO. and a lackluster attempt to bring any more light to the theories dan brown discusses in the book...
your thoughts?...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfallTags: None -
Re:: anyone catch the Da Vinci code special on ABC last nigh
I loved the book, I think there's so much truth inside. Well, I didn't see the program but it seems I did not miss that much.Comment
-
i've heard the book was excellent... but i think a [program that tries to capture as much as the book does would be too much for someone to sink in. the book is self-paced so you can sit there dumbfounded as long as you want and pick up where you left off.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
i refuse to read this book on general principle that everyone creams their pants over it.
people buy it and put it on their coffee table without even opening the pages.
those same people walk around with it to coffee shops, so everyone will see, they too are into the Divinci Code.
i've seen soccer moms carrying this book around the mall. :?
probably a great book, shame i'll never read it.Comment
-
anyone see the onion article -- something along the lines of 'copies of davinci code litter airplane crash site'
i dunno.. ive not read it... ive heard its interesting, but pretty farfetched at times.Comment
-
my understanding is it talks about a secret group that davinci was supposedly a part of... who was responsible for keeping the secret of the true identity of christ.. so lots of theories about random stuff. (lol -- specific isnt it)
or something like that.
having not read it i dont really know.Comment
-
Re:: anyone catch the Da Vinci code special on ABC last nigh
Has anyone read both the Da Vinci Code and Foucault's Pendulum? I've read Foucault (excellent book
) and everything that people have told me about da vinci is remarkably similar.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
da vinci code is all about what the holy grail really is (or might be) and a 2000 year old secret order charged with protecting the secret that the catholic church apparently didn't want the world to know. its good... not quite sure its up to the pants creaming it seems to get from everyone... let down a bit by a couple of poorly strung togeather plot lines at the end IMO but still very good and very interesting in terms of biblical historyComment
-
Re:: anyone catch the Da Vinci code special on ABC last nigh
I've read every Dan Brown book except DaVinci Code. they are all enjoyable "intelligent" beach spy novels if there is sucha thing. but this one is defo hyped way too much. I'll still read it though....The djs took pills to stay awake and play for seven days......Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment