is a direct link: www.theindependentcorp.com/id.mp3
tracks to ID/progressive
Collapse
X
-
tracks to ID/progressive
Hi everyone, triying to identify this tracks, help please, thanks
is a direct link: www.theindependentcorp.com/id.mp3www.myspace.com/gabrielii
"I think in the Twilo days we definitely played more trancey, but when I think of trance I think of huge breakdowns and ridiculous sawtooth synth lines which me and John have never played." - SashaTags: None -
Re: tracks to ID/progressive
thanks alot
www.myspace.com/gabrielii
"I think in the Twilo days we definitely played more trancey, but when I think of trance I think of huge breakdowns and ridiculous sawtooth synth lines which me and John have never played." - SashaComment
-
Re: tracks to ID/progressive
bump
any person else who can help mewww.myspace.com/gabrielii
"I think in the Twilo days we definitely played more trancey, but when I think of trance I think of huge breakdowns and ridiculous sawtooth synth lines which me and John have never played." - SashaComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment