If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
woah, there's a lot of good minimal house/techno on there. I wanna hear the whole 2 hours. not 80 minutes Paul. Come on bro!
The first 80 mins are the best for sure, there are a couple of tracks in the last 40 mins that I just think with hindsight, don't belong. I'm gonna work on the mix a bit more I think, really perfect it as I think I'd like it to be the follow up to my Funky Logic mix which I did 4 years ago (which I still consider my best mix to date).
Cos I do Proton every two weeks, I normally don't ever plan mixes, or spend time preparing them, cos I'd just be in a perpetual state of mental-breakdown (like the two weeks before my Kiss Mix, which I never want to repeat). So all my shows are off-the-cuff, and I think if I'm gonna put stuff up for download then it should only really be the good stuff
Off the cuff is really the way you should do them. That way they just flow. AND it shows that you are a human and not trying to be robotic in your mixing. Keep up the great work Paul.
Yeah it's a fantastic release, both sides are awesome. Although I think that track alone accounted for a week of head-banging, trying to find something to go with it.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment