tgif.
Collapse
X
-
Re: tgif.
least retail's good for something still :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Originally posted by Bryanw24FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back. -
Re: tgif.
so it's a long weekend in the US? What for?sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: tgif.
President's day (Observed). Basically an amalgum of Washington and Lincoln's birthdays so we get a day off. Works for me!Originally posted by DancingQueenso it's a long weekend in the US? What for?
Beats are my crack.Comment
-
-
Re: tgif.
this doesnt apply to people in the service industry.Originally posted by peloquin...and im suprised nobody has mentioned the best part about this friday - its a 3 day weekend
the lesson for todays TGIF is stay in school kids.
drugs err bad mmmkay!Comment
-
-
-
-
-
Re: tgif.
not a bad weekend at all. very calm and nice to spend some time with the fam.
Hos, great work! haha.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: tgif.
happy Monday...for those who have to work somehow, well....
SUCKAS!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment