If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Every morning at work, I scan the site while I am having breakfast and in the evening, it?s most of the time the last thing I see in the Internet. At least I can tell I am in charge of this site so I have a reason to be here in opposite to all of you crack junkies.
the one good thing about GYY / Political Forum is that it's become a Pandora's box of global events, not only related to EDM but everything that affects us, I had all but stopped visiting CNN.Com of late (which used to be a daily ritual of mine)
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment