Predictions...
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Predictions...
Say what? u pto? it that supposed to be about?Originally posted by picklemonkeyseems like u pto a year agoPush the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Predictions...
Thanks for the link, although you were just as informative as their blog. Nothing new on their main site either.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
-
Re: Predictions...
I was going to book them a few months ago and was told by their booking agency that they're no longer a DJ act so there's further proof.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Predictions...
And I totally believed you, however I was looking for the story.Originally posted by picklemonkeyI showed you proof that they were broken up
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
-
Re: Predictions...
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Predictions...
Originally posted by skahoundI was going to book them a few months ago and was told by their booking agency that they're no longer a DJ act so there's further proof.
Still don't believe it.Comment
-
Re: Predictions...
I didn't know Kazell had a cd out this past year. I had heard of some of his productions...but didn't know what he was still up to. I've difinitely heard of Mike H though. He's really starting to make a name for himself. Way to go guys!!! Too bad you won't be producing together though.Comment
-
Re: Predictions...
You better get ahold of yourself Jib.Originally posted by Jibgollyso grayarea is broken up?Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Predictions...
digital witchcraft went nonexistance because steve james aint there anymore..
mr. steve is too busy trying to make a solo career DJing which isnt working out as good as planned...
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment