If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
P.S. Porter did an interview in Japan and he stated the best crowds he played for was Cleveland and Pittsburgh.
And btw.... I never said shite about the crowds or Ohio sucking, merely that it's not one of the big stopping points... I'm glad you had a kick-ass Porter night, they rock, I know.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment