That may BE young, but he's looked a hell of a lot older recently. That partyin' takes it's toll...
CNN says Rick James has been found dead...
Collapse
X
-
-
i thought they were gonna do a reality show with rick james in the fall... looks like thats not gonna happen...Comment
-
-
I'm dead, bitch....
damn...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
awww naw!!! how can we go on with the originator of "IM RICK JAMES BITCH!!!" thtas crazy.. mr.james.. u will always be remembered.. either with superfreak or the Chappelle show... RIP!! :cry:Any day above ground... Is A Good Day!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment