If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I don't know why i haven't heard of this site before. I like progressive and house music.
I live in Houston.
Has anybody on here ever heard of Ben Watt? He came and played here a few months ago and he was amazing. I bought a few of his mixes since then but they are much housier. When he played live he played harder stuff. Really hot music for me and my girls.
Ben Watt used to be part of Everything but the Girl if I'm not mistaken. I was wondering what he spun live. Don't forget Digweed is coming to Houston pretty soon. http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=23598 this is the info.
Plus Hernan Cattaneo in Dallas on April 8th
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
Ben Watt if you didn't already know is one half of Everything But The Girl. He has a regular night here in England called 'BuzzinFly' and formerly 'LazyDog' - both free sunday night events. (both nights have websites) His mix CD's are very 'loungey' i'll agree but when he plays out he's far more upfront.
It's still listed as (TBA) but the event capacity is listed as 1000, which happens to be the same capacity as club Seven which is usually the host of this caliber of show. I'll keep checking and update accordingly. It's actually on groovetickets.com
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
Ben Watt used to be part of Everything but the Girl if I'm not mistaken
Still is I believe. www.ebtg.com I caught him once in Toronto and he rocked the house. Ive always wanted to cathc a buzz in fly night, but that never happens here stateside unless he takes it on tour. His live sets are a lot more involved than his studio work. He knows how to work that classic house sound.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment