If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
"Did you ever go into a restaurant and say, 'Hey! I'd like a Coke.' And they say, 'We only serve Pepsi,' and you went, 'well, fuck you! Son of a bitch! What kind of a dump is this? Well, listen Fucknuts, I'm goin' across the street. I'm gonna go eat at 'Buckets of Shit.' That's right! 'Buckets of Shit!' I know the food's lousy, but at least they serve a Coke!'
Lewis Black - The End Of The Universe
"only dead fish swim with the stream..."Malcolm Muggeridge
I don't drink soda but I wish a Jimmy Fallen got run over by a truck at the end of that commercial. He went from pretty good (early SNL), to annoying (Red Sox movie), to somebody please shoot this asshole (Pepsi commercial).
I don't drink soda but I wish a Jimmy Fallen got run over by a truck at the end of that commercial. He went from pretty good (early SNL), to annoying (Red Sox movie), to somebody please shoot this asshole (Pepsi commercial).
Ok, good I thought I was the only one that wasn't too fond of Jimmy Fallon's acting and comedic shticks.
Originally posted by geoffgulley
Lewis Black said it best:
"Did you ever go into a restaurant and say, 'Hey! I'd like a Coke.' And they say, 'We only serve Pepsi,' and you went, 'well, fuck you! Son of a bitch! What kind of a dump is this? Well, listen Fucknuts, I'm goin' across the street. I'm gonna go eat at 'Buckets of Shit.' That's right! 'Buckets of Shit!' I know the food's lousy, but at least they serve a Coke!'
Lewis Black - The End Of The Universe
LMAO Lewis Black, now THAT'S a comedian. Hahahaha.
I don't drink soda but I wish a Jimmy Fallen got run over by a truck at the end of that commercial. He went from pretty good (early SNL), to annoying (Red Sox movie), to somebody please shoot this asshole (Pepsi commercial).
I don't drink soda but I wish a Jimmy Fallen got run over by a truck at the end of that commercial. He went from pretty good (early SNL), to annoying (Red Sox movie), to somebody please shoot this asshole (Pepsi commercial).
Fallon was really only funny on SNL when him and Horatio would start fucking up their lines and giggling through the whole skit. IMO, SNL live SUCKS now. Although, I never watch it cause I am so soooper cool and never at home at 11:30 on a saturday...yeah.
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.
Jimmy Fallon is total shit - if he and Kathy Griffin had a child, it would be the absolute least funny creature in the history of time and would totally destroy mankind's collective sense of humor.
If they ever make Saw III it will involve a bunch of people locked in a room with Jimmy Fallon and Kathy Griffin stand up routines played on a constant loop. The movie would last 5 minutes and would end with everyone pulling their brains out from their eyesockets.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.
I was flipping channels over weekend and caught a glimpse of the hot chicks in that movie and started watching a few minutes. Needless to say that didn't last long. Even the synopsis on the cable guide gave it 1/5 stars!
Jimmy Fallon is total shit - if he and Kathy Griffin had a child, it would be the absolute least funny creature in the history of time and would totally destroy mankind's collective sense of humor.
If they ever make Saw III it will involve a bunch of people locked in a room with Jimmy Fallon and Kathy Griffin stand up routines played on a constant loop. The movie would last 5 minutes and would end with everyone pulling their brains out from their eyesockets.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment