what's the best cell phone out there?
Collapse
X
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
i'd say it's for intelligent people who actually DO know how to spell rather than too dumb for predictive text... i love mine.Originally posted by Mr.Big"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
I don't think it has anything todo with that tbh, qwerty phones are fairly big and pointless. Most of my friends know txt talk anyway so why would i bother with grammer and spelling.
I can understand from a business point of view and even then most people use there Laptops + mobile connect cards.Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
I see your point about laptops + PC Connect.... but to be honest, its a pain in the butt to lug a laptop around at all times when all you can use your mobile to be informed of new / important business emails and just respond to acknowledging receipt and that you will get back to them shortlywww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
does anyone know if this phone has pocket dialing problems since the keys are exposed? i've been wondering that since i saw the commercial.Originally posted by hulkhusssliver, thin is inonce upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
Ever noticed how classic Star Trek communicators look likt todays modern flip phones?

Beam Me Up Scotty!Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
I have been with Sprint Pcs for about 3 years now and I have like 2 more years in my contract because I keep signing up for specials like a moron. Has anyone switched from Sprint to another carrier. I like the service but hate the phones!!!Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
I HATE Sprint with a passion,
their service, both for the mobile + tech support.... I was with them in Massachusettes / NY (generally the north eastern corridor) and I just detested their coverage ... I couldn't access my voice mails once and missed an important business lunch with my previous boss and I got royally nailed at work for it. That's when I decided to leave them.
Their customer service was a joke too (at least back in 2001 - 2001). I left numerous complaints with them about not getting reception at work, at home, on the road and not ONCE did they take notes about it.
The day I decided to quit, they had the balls to tell meshit like "Oh but we dont see any notes on your account about bad service" and "Oh but if you go way in the back of Walmart, you wont get service with Verizon either", then they started firing all this crap at me at how lenient they have been with my billing because I have been late by X days in so many months and I should reconsider and all this nonsense... I told them I nearly got fired because my phone never got service and that too in NYC. They came back saying "well the buildings get in the way"
So in NYC its the buildings.... Interstate 95 through MASS / CT / NYC wasnt covered, never got coverage indoors......so what the heck was I paying them $40 / month for.
They set this nasty collection agency after me for the early termination fees who I just ignored and they disappeared after a while....
I absolutely hated my experience with Sprint and would never recommend them to anyonewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
iyo...Originally posted by Mr.BigI don't think it has anything todo with that tbh, qwerty phones are fairly big and pointless.
ok, in my case i don't need a phone to spell for me... i can type a message faster on my motorola than i could before on my predictive text samsung or nokia. and my qwerty phone is the size of a credit card... it's neither big nor pointless as i use it on a constant basis for not only text messaging but im and email. now the crackberries and treo's i'm personally not a fan of... to big and bulky for my taste."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
For a mere $1900, you can own one of these:

www.mobiado.com For people with way too much money!!!Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
Cellphones are fucking wack.Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
Sony Ericsson should be the only brand you should ever consider.
I'll never buy a different brand phone again.
"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
For those looking to get the Treo 650, I found it at www.jr.com for $299 with the activation of a TMo 1 year contract through them.... best deal so farwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
$1900... That's it? How about this:Originally posted by konfussion

Yours for a mere $5700.00.... and this is cheap for a Vertu. They make one that costs over $31,000. You can see that one here: http://www.tourneau.com/Tourneau/Mai...RT9900006.aspx"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
i just think they are overrated and overpricedOriginally posted by geoffgulleybad experience?
Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
^^ you want to split the difference on the vertu? you get 6 months custody and then i get 6...."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment