mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • geoffgulley
    Platinum Poster
    • Apr 2005
    • 2002

    #16
    Re: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    quien realmente sabe espanol aqui'?
    "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge





    Comment

    • asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004
      • 12813

      #17
      Re: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      hi!
      dead, yet alive.

      Comment

      • Kobe
        I wish I had an interesting User title
        • Jun 2004
        • 2590

        #18
        Re: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

        wa sapponiiiinnnggggggggg
        Beats are my crack.

        Comment

        • shosh
          Banned
          • Jun 2004
          • 4673

          #19
          Re: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

          Comment

          • Kinetic
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004
            • 2228

            #20
            Re: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

            Originally posted by geoffgulley
            quien realmente sabe espanol aqui'?
            Yo hablo espa?ol...realmente.

            Que pasa? Que quieres, macho?
            "I play music at people" - Surgeon

            http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
            http://djkinetic.official.fm

            Comment

            • Troklo
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004
              • 2014

              #21
              Re: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

              Yo tambien hablo espaniol
              Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

              Comment

              • geoffgulley
                Platinum Poster
                • Apr 2005
                • 2002

                #22
                Re: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                mi espanol esta un poco oxidado. no lo he utilizado mucho en el pasado pocos anos. entienda?
                "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge





                Comment

                • peloquin
                  Till I Come!
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 8644

                  #23
                  Re: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                  Originally posted by geoffgulley
                  mi espanol esta un poco oxidado. no lo he utilizado mucho en el pasado pocos anos. entienda?
                  42

                  Comment

                  Working...
                    THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
                    Enter the full venue ↗