tgif. (now with pics)
Collapse
X
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
Originally posted by thesightlessMAKE THE DAY WORTH YOUR WHILE. MAKE A SCENE.
seriously, steal, loot and plunder. break something. call out your bosses on shit. not like they can fire you again. go fuck up the network by logging in on a server client, disabling the spyware protection and hit up every single porno and NSFW site you can find via google. then steal all the coffee in the breakroom. or just flush it so they cant link you via evidence. oh yeah, dont actually work. jut cruise the web. www.gametap.com is a goodie. hit on EVERY older female there. just make the whole office uncomfortable.
, that reminds me of an episode of arrested development. whenever the dad was ready to lay everyone off he told them they were going to move to a new office. had all the employees pack everything in the office onto a truck. then he would lay everyone off so they couldn't steal anything. then he would hire a new staff and their first task is to unload the truck back into the existing office.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
Originally posted by Kobe**warrning for depressing story**
I have a terrible car break-in story. My dad passed away in 2002, and few days after it happened I had to get out and try to get my mind off things so I went to hang with some friends in the Queens. Turns out some crackhead broke into my car overnight, stole my bazooka sub, mini-disc changer and a bunch of cds, plus it poured rain overnight so it all rained inside my car. Talk about life kicking you when you're down.
That is horrible! I just lost my father unexpectingly over Thanksgiving... That would have been a very hard thing to have happen after losing him!
Well once again TGIF everyone!
Comment
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
MDFY
Most Depressing Friday Yet
sorry to you both, dom and sully. good luck, and let us know if there's anything we can do
Comment
-
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
Sorry about your situation
I hope everyone still tries to have a great weekend
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: tgif. (now with pics)
I had everything all planned out today and tomorrow for my broadcast...then things changed on a whim and all my plans went to shit...
I love it when that happens...
Definitely a Friday to go drink out on...and Saturday as well
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment