If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hmmm, I consider myself a Sasha fan, but I didn't particularly care for that mix. It was ok. The mixing was fine, but I didn't really like most the records he played. I assume he kept playing for a couple hours after the radio show cut out. I would liked to have heard where he took the rest of the set. I like when Sasha gradually changes direction at about an hour to an hour and a half into the set, then goes really deep toward the end, all the while keeping the energy up.
Go n-ithe an cat th? is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat
really getting into sasha's sound at the moment. thought he was excellant at fabric and this hotmix i think sums up the change in his style. could you imagine him playing this style a couple of years ago when all he was playing was the plod plod really dull progressive that everyone was playing and he didn't standout at all. this for me is such a positive change.
could you imagine him playing this style a couple of years ago when all he was playing was the plod plod really dull progressive that everyone was playing.
....like Digweed et al are still playing now you mean? that's why Sasha is number 1, always ahead of the pack
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment