, i haven't heard that song since last summer. Definitely a great mix. Tim Skinner
Collapse
X
-
Re:: Tim Skinner
I definitely thought it was dope, especially when the Q6 remix of Earshot comes onOriginally posted by chuckc
, i haven't heard that song since last summer. Definitely a great mix.
". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat." -
Re:: Tim Skinner
I was really really impressed by the kiss mix from last week... i've been listening it for several times... can't get enough of itOriginally posted by chuckcOne of the better mixes of the year imo.
Live life to the MAX... Drink Pepsi...
Comment
-
yeah his mix from last week was tops. i got to see him live in may, he was good. steve porter kind of stole the show though, due to the fact that he got three hours and completely rocked everyone the fuck out and skinner only got one hour to do his damage.
his set from that night was broadcast on grounded a couple of months ago, i found it on soulseek but the guy i was downloading it from deleted it before i got all of it.
Comment
-
Re:: Tim Skinner
Hi guys.
Thanks for the kind words!
Here is a track listing for the recent KiSS FM guest mix.
I'm actually trying to obtain a copy of the radio broadcast of the mix and see that it is on here, but I am new to MS and I am not sure exactly how one gets a password for downloading.
also, i have done a show reel mix of some Grounded Music material and would love to share it here, but again do not exactly know how to go about that.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
tim (timskinner@earthlink.net)Comment
-
Re:: Tim Skinner
sorry, failed to include the track listing.... here it is.
01. Pako & Frederik - 45 Minutes (Medway Ambient) [Global Underground]
02. Zvukbroda - Ako[Listen To Reason]
03. Unknown
04. Tonepushers - Daydreamin' [Fade]
05. Eddie Richards - Medown [Household Recordings]
06. Unknown
07. Barry Robb & Tim Skinner - Live&Die [unsigned]
08. SD Grooves - Nightfly [Slide Recordings]
09. Unknown
10. Robb & Skinner - Earshot (Sean Q6 remix) [Grounded Music]
11. Pako & Frederik - 45 Minutes (Medway remix) [Global Underground]
12. Charles & Kling - Abysmmal Days [unsigned]
13. Beaumont - Tiberon Court (Habersham remix) [Winds West]Comment
-
Re:: Tim Skinner
Originally posted by beaumontYou rock Tim! Thanks for the support
Ditto that.
I was listening to this set last night and the following crossed my mind:
[marq=left:23c34b2424]This guy is the next Digweed.[/marq:23c34b2424]
Welcome aboard Tim!"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Re:: Tim Skinner
Recent Kiss mix was excellent, one of the best so far this year... and I thought much better than the previous week's.
Skinner's mix progressed very well.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re:: Tim Skinner
Welcome to MercuryServer...."Mr. Ramrod"Originally posted by timskinnerHi guys.
Thanks for the kind words!
Here is a track listing for the recent KiSS FM guest mix.
I'm actually trying to obtain a copy of the radio broadcast of the mix and see that it is on here, but I am new to MS and I am not sure exactly how one gets a password for downloading.
also, i have done a show reel mix of some Grounded Music material and would love to share it here, but again do not exactly know how to go about that.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
tim (timskinner@earthlink.net)
Really enjoyed the recent Kiss100 mix and the Bedrock release....
Passwords can be obtained in the Forum section......There should be a password topic for downloading. Once you have obtained the password and downloaded the mix...you have to chance the file extension from ".exe" to ".mp3". Hope this answers your questions.
Hope things are going well for you......
Take Care,
Greg IpComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment