wow the sky in those pictures is absolutely beautiful
Todays Sunset
Collapse
X
-
Re: Todays Sunset
wow the sky in those pictures is absolutely beautifulsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
-
Re: Todays Sunset
thanks alot.... , no that is the only size i have....i take a bunch here are a few more.....Originally posted by Kamalchuck that first shot is wicked.... there's an incredible color depth to that sunset.. not to mention the slight camera shake is adding a touch of obscurity to the image.......
do you have a larger (1600 x 1200) version of that shot ?


Comment
-
Re: Todays Sunset
damn that second one is just awesome browww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Todays Sunset
chuck c gotta bucha nice sunset pics./
Comment
-
Re: Todays Sunset
I would have liked to have taken them with no houses, but then I wouldn't have been able to capture the yellow. Composition would have been bad unless I could double the height of my house, or drive to a better location. Really need an SLR for those shots though.
chuckc, wow!
Last edited by mnbvcxz; July 16, 2022, 02:56:12 AM.Comment
-
Re: Todays Sunset
cool shots...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Todays Sunset
What kind of camera do you have? It takes such vibrant picturessigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Todays Sunset
here are some I took last year after a killer storm



No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment