my lord! from everyone's reviews, i can't wait to take a listen to this. just heard him a few weeks ago in dc and he was great. should be even better in miami w/ some wicked new tracks as only miami brings!!!
Desyn Masiello - Live @ Club Home, Budapest 10.02.2006. JustMusic FM
Collapse
X
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Live @ Club Home, Budapest 10.02.2006. JustMusic FM
my lord! from everyone's reviews, i can't wait to take a listen to this. just heard him a few weeks ago in dc and he was great. should be even better in miami w/ some wicked new tracks as only miami brings!!! -
Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Live @ Club Home, Budapest 10.02.2006. JustMusic FM
Desyn will be the highlight of Ultra imo.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Live @ Club Home, Budapest 10.02.2006. JustMusic FM
Originally posted by Welsh GoonerDziękuję bardzo Jula

proszę bardzo
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Live @ Club Home, Budapest 10.02.2006. JustMusic FM
I'm going to have to nominate this as the #1 mix of 2006. I just wish it were 192 Kbps. I'm only half way through and already I'm completely blown away. Not one bad song yet.
Desyn fucking rules.Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Live @ Club Home, Budapest 10.02.2006. JustMusic FM
^ Had this on the headphones all weekend while I was riding at Kicking Horse in Golden, BC. Julamulabulabula, thank you... you are the man.
Steep, deep snow + Desyn at his absolute best = everybody wang chung tonight
Bring on Miami!
Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Live @ Club Home, Budapest 10.02.2006. JustMusic FM
Thanks for the Desyn set!Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Live @ Club Home, Budapest 10.02.2006. JustMusic FM
yeah that's right - this set is really good... a must for everyone.."I think social skills are probably the most important part of getting on in the industry these days. If you develop relationships well, you?re much more likely to progress further even with limited talent. Sad but true" - Dave Seaman
www.filter27.com | I'm on teh internetwebs.Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Live @ Club Home, Budapest 10.02.2006. JustMusic FM
By far one of the best sets I have heard! Desyn does it again "He is hot as a Pistol!"Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello - Live @ Club Home, Budapest 10.02.2006. JustMusic FM
on page #2 I posted link which is able to dlOriginally posted by bremspgDAMN!! i f*cking missed it! dowload limit exceeded!
can anyone PLEASE re-up. it again
go there dude
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment