East Coast West Coast battle ensues.
March 31st - NYC
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: March 31st - NYC
rent a limoOriginally posted by Kamalcan't take off from work and its too tiring to have to drive at 6:30 in the evening only to make it into the city by 12ish to start partying.....
Comment
-
Re: March 31st - NYC
-E-, you wimp.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: March 31st - NYC
Originally posted by Kamalcan't take off from work and its too tiring to have to drive at 6:30 in the evening only to make it into the city by 12ish to start partying.....
This is what Half Days are for.....Comment
-
Re: March 31st - NYC
not in this office mate... get 4 official holidays during the year....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: March 31st - NYC
i would say unionize, but i am the most anti union person in this countryyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: March 31st - NYC
u go that rightwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: March 31st - NYC
I took a half day today at work. I had a dentist appointment at 2, so I left at noon. Got out at 3, went to Buffalo Wild Wings, ate some wings, drank beer, and used their free wireless internet to send a few emails to look like i was working from home
i kicked ass at the texas hold'em.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment