If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
....and don't reply to my event posting I will ask in here.
I will be in Charolette, North Carolina on the 31st of March as my bf has a gig there closing for Andy Moor.
Do any of you on here live in NC or close enough to drive in? I would love to finally meet some of you if you do.
Let the criticizing of trance begin!
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
ok I can't even pretend to be mean...lol I kid I kid
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
And still workig on that....would really love to go...have yet to see Digweed in action
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Most of the trance out there is for kids and breezah bitches, I agree. But it's kinda snobistic to throw all trance on one pile imho. And to be honest, I get the impression that 90% of the MS dwellers just bash trance in order to be part of the "cool people posse" *yawn* Fuck that! Right now I'm listening to a trance set one of my mates mixed up. Pretty good stuff.
Btw, I went to a psytrance party when I was in Skopje last December and I must say that gig ROCKED big time!
also, if you like trance paul oakenfold is playing at scorpios on april 1st, but you defanitely wont see me there
cool.....but did you see my initial post ...I am there for the 31st for Andy Moor at Eden....my bf, Chris Allen is closing...you should check it out!!
click for full size
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment