http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brh6...20live%20action
Simpsons Intro in live action
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Simpsons Intro in live action
Damn that is pretty good... some people have way too much time on their hands"A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
Comment
-
Re: Simpsons Intro in live action
I enjoyed it, wonder if groening will pick it up and use it as a live intro one day one the show.The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.Comment
-
Re: Simpsons Intro in live action
nice
you know someday they'll probably make a movie out of that...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Simpsons Intro in live action
Originally posted by FMnice
you know someday they'll probably make a movie out of that...
Should be mint with the following cast:
Bart Simpson: Salma Hayek
Lisa Simpson: Penelope Cruz
Homer Simpson: Angelina Jolie
Marge Simpson: Tiffany Amber Thiessen
Maggie Simpson: Yasmine Bleeth
Sorry, been having sex only with myself the past two weeks so my mind is a bit one tracked atm... High time to book me a flight to Macedonia again
Comment
-
Re: Simpsons Intro in live action
Heh, this is Sky One's new trailer for The Simpsons which somehow managed to leak onto the net, it's not been aired yet I don't think.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Simpsons Intro in live action
ah, interesting. Thanks!Originally posted by DancingQueenHeh, this is Sky One's new trailer for The Simpsons which somehow managed to leak onto the net, it's not been aired yet I don't think.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: Simpsons Intro in live action
cool...exept they should have gotten people that look like the charactersComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment