To make a long story short we are now living in the same place, what means all you dirty bastards have a place to stay here in Vienna (as long as I am here).
Another step...
Collapse
X
-
Another step...
Yes me and my girlfriend have been together for 4 years an we decided to move together....
To make a long story short we are now living in the same place, what means all you dirty bastards have a place to stay here in Vienna (as long as I am here).
Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloTags: None -
Re: Another step...
congrats as well... just did the same thing these past few days with my fiancee'.... damn, now i can't hide...."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Another step...
Way to go! Just remember that now the critical period hacs begun: nasty habits you can't cover up for anymore, other habits that will tich one of you two off... Nah, I'm not being negative, just had the 'pleasure' or living to gether with one of me gfs two years ago and it made me see her true self in less than 3 months... The better though
You just have a lot of crazy sex in the mean time?
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Another step...
I am comming over, now, flight booked, drugs in a non detectable air tight container.
We are ready for lift off!
Joke, but congrats.
The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.Comment
-
Re: Another step...
My buddies always warned me about moving in with my girlfriend (now fiance). But it was the best thing we ever did. So don't let all the horror stories get you down. Just remember to leave the seat down/up, whichever she prefers.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Another step...
thanks for the inviteOriginally posted by TrokloYes me and my girlfriend have been together for 4 years an we decided to move together....
To make a long story short we are now living in the same place, what means all you dirty bastards have a place to stay here in Vienna (as long as I am here).

Comment
-
Re: Another step...
I know what you mean, actualy she wanted us to move together since about a year ago but I was the one who wasen?t sure, but aferter thinking long about it I decided to give it a shot and I?m pretty happy.Originally posted by threehillsMy buddies always warned me about moving in with my girlfriend (now fiance). But it was the best thing we ever did. So don't let all the horror stories get you down. Just remember to leave the seat down/up, whichever she prefers.
I already met the neighbors from next door they are two students from germany and told me everything I need to know about my other neighbors, found out that the girl from 12 has big problems with drugs, and that the one from 5 is some kind of mafia guy, but they told me not to worry, that nothing has ever happend to them and they live here since 3 years.Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: Another step...
Originally posted by Bryanw24become friends with both of them that way you have everything covered
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment