so if you know something about good monitors-tv or you have one and can tell me about the performance of it, it will most than welcome
Monitor-Tv live
Collapse
X
-
Monitor-Tv live
well guys im searching for some tv-monitor, all this beacuase my bro is going to move out of our house and hes going to take the tv with him, so i wanna play PS2 and use the computer but i dont wanna spend in the 2 thing.....thats because i have a shitty monitor of 15" compaq and i want i new one...........some friend told me that the refresh rate isnt that great....but i dont wanna play 3d games on the computer i use it only for lisening music or use msn and of course get into mercuryserver hehe....
so if you know something about good monitors-tv or you have one and can tell me about the performance of it, it will most than welcome
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Tags: None -
Re: Monitor-Tv
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. -
Re: Monitor-Tv
If space is not an issue and money is, buy a cheap CRT monitor, you can get decent 19" monitors for like $350 and below.... I dont know what part of the world you are in so I cant give you recommendations on websites..... just google itwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Monitor-Tv
well you are right....im going to....https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: Monitor-Tv
cheaper ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Monitor-Tv
I just picked up a samsung 26 inch lcd tv that I use as my tv and computer monitor. The thing is pimp. Got it a circuit city for around 1000. I highly recommend it."Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --Comment
-
Re: Monitor-Tv
^ i recommend it too! Look around and you can find a great deal, i just got a 32" flat lcd tv for the bedroom and damn i appreciate that lol on sale for 900 @ Sears two weeks ago!"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: Monitor-Tv
same here bought a 32'' Samsung model:LE32R51BD. Quality Flat Screen...Originally posted by maddlingoI just picked up a samsung 26 inch lcd tv that I use as my tv and computer monitor. The thing is pimp. Got it a circuit city for around 1000. I highly recommend it.I live for the look on your face....Comment
-
Re: Monitor-Tv
thanks for the recommendations, im saving money for it... hehe....let me check those models you told me....https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment