mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

what in god's name...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004
    • 8176

    #16
    Re: what in god's name...

    I gambled on the blonde and left a stabbing comment
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

    There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

    Comment

    • FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004
      • 5367

      #17
      Re: what in god's name...

      well now they've found us...what's next?
      FM

      "Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

      What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

      Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

      Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

      Comment

      • Kinetic
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004
        • 2228

        #18
        Re: what in god's name...

        Things can only get better from now on.The 2 years I spent in this place are about to payoff.
        "I play music at people" - Surgeon

        http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
        http://djkinetic.official.fm

        Comment

        • Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004
          • 8176

          #19
          Re: what in god's name...

          rofl


          go out, drink beer, harrass women
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

          There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

          Comment

          • palmer
            Retired or Simply Important
            • Jun 2004
            • 5388

            #20
            Re: what in god's name...

            Originally posted by Kinetic
            Things can only get better from now on.The 2 years I spent in this place are about to payoff.
            Yup!

            And you are the winner!

            Complimentary bride care of MS. Give us your address and preferences in females....or trannies.
            ░░░▒ todayistomorrow™
            ░░░▒ art direction | design | animation

            Comment

            Working...
              THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
              Enter the full venue ↗