Well I guess we can count on 2 new GU Albums to be released. GUX and this
So I guess thsi will be the next GU album...
Collapse
X
-
Re: So I guess thsi will be the next GU album...
yeah if it's a mix album, that means it will likely be lavelle, nick warren or maybe another sleep dish offering. no thanks imo.
about the only way i think i'd ever buy another GU is if they would somehow put out a new two-disc digweed mix not featuring any tune that could ever be described as "electro"Comment
-
Re: So I guess thsi will be the next GU album...
I really liked lavelles cd1 of his last gu .. kool i think ... but lo-step's new album should be a bombDon't Immitate ... Innovate
Comment
-
Re: So I guess thsi will be the next GU album...
I think you mean "The Bomb"Comment
-
Re: So I guess thsi will be the next GU album...
yea i bet that will happen.Originally posted by gsturmabout the only way i think i'd ever buy another GU is if they would somehow put out a new two-disc digweed mix not featuring any tune that could ever be described as "electro"
Comment
-
Re: So I guess thsi will be the next GU album...
Described as "electro" by whom? Oh, you must mean by people like you that have no idea what they're talking about.Originally posted by gsturmabout the only way i think i'd ever buy another GU is if they would somehow put out a new two-disc digweed mix not featuring any tune that could ever be described as "electro"A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment