Tickets? any info on tickets?
Bedrock @ Pawn Shop (Digweed, Jimmy Van M, Tommie Sunshine, Three, Quigley)
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Bedrock @ Pawn Shop (John Digweed)
was a time ever released?
i'll hit up the reversible records party with you if you go... i'm not too keen on seeing digweed since I've seen him so a few times. also Digweed < Fortier imo
I'm still waiting for someone to announce they want to hit up that Tronic Treatment party
Comment
-
-
Re: Bedrock @ Pawn Shop (John Digweed)
I'm with ya,, my crew wants to see this show too.. i havent seen digweed in a while.
i am sure i will see porter at space.. or somewhere
Originally posted by Jibgollysteve-o im leaning towards digs cos mikeman really wants to go. and so do i frankly.
i say we wait out tix for digs!!!Comment
-
Re: Bedrock @ Pawn Shop (John Digweed)
That's where I'll be. And I'm pretty sure that Drew (dts1200) has said that he's going to be there as well (if he's there on Thurs that is).Originally posted by picklemonkeyI'm still waiting for someone to announce they want to hit up that Tronic Treatment party
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Bedrock @ Pawn Shop (John Digweed)
i am, and i am.
consider it announced
i did enjoy last years digweed party at pawn shop tho, so for those who do go, should be another good one. although it was the fabric party instead of the bedrock party, so who knows what diggers will play?Comment
-
Re: Bedrock @ Pawn Shop (John Digweed)
it's oonn! I'd much rather see beyer/bailey/johnson/luciano/smith than digweedComment
-
Re: Bedrock @ Pawn Shop (John Digweed)
totally hittin this!
f.Comment
-
Re: Bedrock @ Pawn Shop (John Digweed)
tickets are now on sale for this event $25 bucks at www.wanttickets.comComment
-
Re: Bedrock @ Pawn Shop (John Digweed)
from wanttickets.com:
John Digweed
Jimmy Van M
Tommie Sunshine
Three
Nick Quigley (I'm guessing Neil Quigley?)Comment
-
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment