haha. i am just going to pray for his soul at church today. and ask Jesus to forgive him.
Jesus (may cause bowel movement)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jesus
haha. i am just going to pray for his soul at church today. and ask Jesus to forgive him.dead, yet alive. -
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Jesus (may cause bowel movement)
now thats funnyOriginally posted by specialekeeping with the theme of this thread, get one of these:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/jesus.php
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: Jesus (may cause bowel movement)
I didn't see the Mohammed cartoon so I have no reference but I will say that this one doesn't bother me.... do I think it's poor taste? Sure, and I would probably say the same thing about the Mohammed cartoon as well. Not enough to make me take up arms and storm an embassy however...."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Jesus (may cause bowel movement)
Damn it... work blocked itOriginally posted by specialekeeping with the theme of this thread, get one of these:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/jesus.phpComment
-
-
Re: Jesus (may cause bowel movement)
From what I got from the cartoon was it was a knock basically on Jews b/c of the word Kosher being underlined.
I see it wasa knock on Americans and our beliefs like Capitalism.
I see a knock on Christians b/c of the obvious.
All in all the cartoon was a knock on Americans but it was geared towards American Jews and Christians. It also was trying to say jews run the world and because of that the other major religions suck their cocks to appease them...well I think.Comment
-
Re: Jesus (may cause bowel movement)
Atleast someone opened his eyes and his mind to see every aspect of this cartoon.Originally posted by LV-8From what I got from the cartoon was it was a knock basically on Jews b/c of the word Kosher being underlined.
I see it wasa knock on Americans and our beliefs like Capitalism.
I see a knock on Christians b/c of the obvious.
All in all the cartoon was a knock on Americans but it was geared towards American Jews and Christians. It also was trying to say jews run the world and because of that the other major religions suck their cocks to appease them...well I think.
One thing its towards any country which is part of capitalism. So can affect many people around the world. Not only American christians or American jews, but Canadians and people in Europe.Comment
-
Re: Jesus (may cause bowel movement)
exactly what newspaper was this in? strikes me as being in a fringe or alternative lifestyle type free publication"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
-
Re: Jesus (may cause bowel movement)
hmmm
Sheaf Board of Directors accepts Editor's resignation
News
Written by Board of Directors
Tuesday, 07 March 2006
We, the Sheaf Publishing Society Board of Directors, have voted to accept Will Robbins' letter of resignation. While the Board is of the view that the "Capitalist Piglet" comic is not consistent with the Sheaf's objectives (as outlined in its constitution) nor its previous editorial policy, we wish to make clear that our acceptance of his resignation was based primarily on his failure to carry out his duties diligently.
The Board of Directors
Brief statement regarding “Capitalist Piglet”
News
Written by The Sheaf
Monday, 06 March 2006
The publishing of the cartoon “Capitalist Piglet” was a mistake. The Sheaf takes full responsibility for its publication and we apologize deeply and sincerely for the offensive nature of it. We are currently formulating a more formal apology in our forthcoming edition (March 9, 2006) of the Sheaf.
We are deeply sorry and apologize to all our readers and volunteers.
The Sheaf StaffComment
-
Re: Jesus (may cause bowel movement)
ahhhhh... a student newspaper. explains alot."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Jesus
Hey super pup, I'm against this cartoon just as much as I was against the anti-muslim cartoon. I mean, apart from the fact that it has been drawn by a guy who clearly lacks any form of talent for holding a pencil, it's just not funny at all. Just like the Danish cartoon which was equally lame.Originally posted by skahoundI think Kinky Oakenfold is just having a larf. Actually it will be very interesting to see the reactions of some people. Personally I don't think there's a problem with either cartoon, that's was freedom of speech is all about.
On top of that it's based on the kind of perspective that enabled Hitler to wipe out a few milion jews. I mean c'mon, depicting Jesus giving a blow job is nothing more than bad taste and a very low form of humor. I pitty the "cartoonist" for that. But imo it's just too much of a coincidence that the capitalist pig say sucking dick is kosjer when you don't swallow. It doesn't add anything to the basic "joke" so the way I see it, it's just spreading hatred
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment