irene imo
top 100 female djs: vote now!
Collapse
X
-
Re: top 100 female djs: vote now!
honestly is there over 100 female djs?
Let see I know of Sarah Mixington, Sarah Calsworth, Mini, Maus, Sandra Collins and a couple others lol.
Sarah Calsworth #1Comment
-
Re: top 100 female djs: vote now!
about 85 names I never heard of. Which is the one that DJs topless? thats who I would have voted for.
Also, I don't think I saw DJ Tatana on the list.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: top 100 female djs: vote now!
that's a load of crap imo... some good dj's on that list but most i've never heard of.Originally posted by anonindamn, chloe harris got ZERO love from that poll, thats fucked up!
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: top 100 female djs: vote now!
ya it seems a bit more focused on who is on 'thier' website than anything.
thanks anyway.
pillow humping rules.
Comment
-
Re: top 100 female djs: vote now!
im confused..dj irene is a female??????
the only femaledj that ive heard rock a club is a local hip hop dj called cryscut ..shes like 5'2' and cuts them like no otherComment
-
Re: top 100 female djs: vote now!
the ONLY female?
jesus. i hope you see more imo.pillow humping rules.
Comment
-
Re: top 100 female djs: vote now!
telling that they have pics on this poll but not on the regular top 100 dj list...
sexistComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment