Trying to get in contact with some people to find out what the story is on tickets. According to Tronic's website this party is still TBC. Adam Beyer is not listed on his agency's website as playing anything on this date. Will post again when I have some more information.
Tronic Treatment @ Players ** CANCELED **
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Tronic Treatment @ Players (Beyer, Luciano, Bug, Jonson, etc)
Trying to get in contact with some people to find out what the story is on tickets. According to Tronic's website this party is still TBC. Adam Beyer is not listed on his agency's website as playing anything on this date. Will post again when I have some more information.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
Re: Tronic Treatment @ Players (Beyer, Luciano, Bug, Jonson, etc)
Well this sure throws Thursday into a tailspin.Originally posted by Adam Beyer's Booking AgentThere is no tronic treatment event this year at wmc this year.
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Tronic Treatment @ Players (Beyer, Luciano, Bug, Jonson, etc)
fuck that.Comment
-
-
Re: Tronic Treatment @ Players (Beyer, Luciano, Bug, Jonson, etc)

i dunnoComment
-
Re: Tronic Treatment @ Players (Beyer, Luciano, Bug, Jonson, etc)
Yeah saw that one too. Colemenares & Michael Louis are pretty tight and John Patterson will be there too. Not bad for a free event!A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment