love the artwork, will almost definately never end up listening to the cds.
Renaissance Masters Vol 7 - Dave Seaman-Tracklist
Collapse
X
-
Re: Renaissance Masters Vol 7 - Dave Seaman-Tracklist
Originally posted by GregWhelanJust spotted the tracklist for seaman's new disc on renaissance, due march 13th.
CD1
7. Hawaii - Pure (Janicki Mix)
!
I've just remixed this track myself and I'll be giving the first exclusive play on my show today 12-2pm EST with Greg Vickers and Justin Martin!Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Masters Vol 7 - Dave Seaman-Tracklist
Go Jamie!!!Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Masters Vol 7 - Dave Seaman-Tracklist
Bought this yesterday.
CD1 is good - the janicki mix of hawaii probably the highlight, but other tunes are Slacker-Memory man, Thievery Corp, Chab and charlie may. Good flow to the disc.
Not sure on cd2, but havent given it a proper listen. The lack of vocals disappointed me (something I usually expect from dave's discs) however the whole package is good. I'm not that into the luke dzierzek tracks, very samey to me (just that electro riff in different forms, anyone agree?)Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Masters Vol 7 - Dave Seaman-Tracklist
looks like phonique - for the time being (remixes) will be on EVERY SINGLE renaissnace cd from now on. someone please explain this to me.Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Masters Vol 7 - Dave Seaman-Tracklist
the first cd isn't all that. The highlight is definitely chabs "sunrise", which has the flowy female vocal melody from closer to me. Blended well from NuFrequency - Buy Me, it starts to feel like its going to somewhere...and then ends. Bit of a disapointment, haven't heard the 2nd cd yet.
Of course i might have unrealistically high expectations, as i was listening to his awakening cd a few days ago.Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Masters Vol 7 - Dave Seaman-Tracklist
From listening to the last few sets from my XM radio of his. I really think I wanna hear this baby!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Masters Vol 7 - Dave Seaman-Tracklist
are you one of his fans from way back...he changes it up a lot. That's one of the things I dig about Dave, he's always looking for new sounding tracks.Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Masters Vol 7 - Dave Seaman-Tracklist
those two cds are nothing but tiresome bandwagon jumping.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment