The cutest thing I have ever seen ever
Collapse
X
-
Re: The cutest thing I have ever seen ever
a summarized description of the all the members of the MS board?Originally posted by miketpotoCarebears, and junkies, and whores, oh my!Give that biatch a knuckle sandwich for her trip back to UglytownComment
-
Re: The cutest thing I have ever seen ever
when i first saw this thread i was expecting clergy being raped by animals.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: The cutest thing I have ever seen ever
you would think thats cute?Originally posted by thesightlesswhen i first saw this thread i was expecting clergy being raped by animals.
Give that biatch a knuckle sandwich for her trip back to UglytownComment
-
Re: The cutest thing I have ever seen ever
mike poto has a sense of humor that frightens me.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: The cutest thing I have ever seen ever
The same reason why you wipe after you shit, on impulse.The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.Comment
-
Re: The cutest thing I have ever seen ever
i saw something on discovery showing animal necrophelia onceComment
-
-
Re: The cutest thing I have ever seen ever
Adorable. Pets rule.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment