havent watched it yet, but i've added it to my collection recently. my friend said that the added footage makes all the difference (although the original is great)
Donnie Darko directors cut
Collapse
X
-
Re: Donnie Darko directors cut
This suffered from the same problem of 2010 - the sequel to 2001 A Space Odyssey; it explains way too much and kills a lot of the tension that the original release offered in spades. It makes for a good companion peice, but I'd recommend watching the theatrical cut first before considering seeing the Director's Cut.Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
-
Man tha website just totally fucked me up.Originally posted by palmeranymore info on this....?
what a great movie this is.....
not to mention one of the baddest websites evAr
http://www.donniedarko.com/
I started browsing it at 8 pm and its now 10 after 10.
Very good indeed."Do what you wanna do, play what you wanna play, say what you wanna say"Comment
-
Donnie Darko
Hi everyone, this was once posted here before, but I can?t find it. What was the supposed second part of the movie "donnie darko"? I think last year somebody said something in MS forum, that it was gonna be ready soon, and the name of it. Thanks a lot!It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Donnie Darko directors cut
ok, so I just finished watching this for the first time, and I was pretty let down guys. I don't know why everyone's calling this such a good movie... seriously fellas. it's about a (21-year-old
) high schooler who sees an imaginary costumed rabbit wearing a vader-esque voice-changing mask that's telling him to commit federal crimes. i couldn't get into it at all until the last 5 minutes of the story. 2 pickles imo because it was too hard to take this movie seriously.
Last edited by picklemonkey; March 8, 2006, 10:35:52 AM.Comment
-
Re: Donnie Darko directors cut
yeah you have to smoke a joint and watch it again you may understand better
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: Donnie Darko directors cut
...........Last edited by etincelles; March 24, 2010, 02:27:30 PM.Comment
-
What the heck is Donnie Darko all about?
Has anyone got any clue what goes on in this film?? I have watched it about 7 times, and I love the surreality of it all, but it always leaves me scratching my head!!!!Comment
-
Re: What the heck is Donnie Darko all about?
getting the chance to go back and do things over to save the person you love by giving yourself as a sacrifice. heavy stuff...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment