P.S. It's just a matter before pickle finds this and says "http://www.mercuryengine.com imo" so reply quickly!
Burning Software For Macs
Collapse
X
-
Burning Software For Macs
I just got a new iMac Intel and I'm looking for a program that burns ID3 tags to CD's. I used to have Nero for Windows and that was great, but I guess iTunes only burns ID3 tags on mp3 CD's, which I don't want. A major reason I like this is because then I can't see the tracks I have on a CD in on my CDJ.
P.S. It's just a matter before pickle finds this and says "http://www.mercuryengine.com imo" so reply quickly!I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroTags: None -
Re: Burning Software For Macs
Toast burns CD-TEXTFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: Caley -
-
Re: Burning Software For Macs
I picked up Toast yesterday and it works like a charm. Thanks for the help!I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment