those two simply can't go wrong. thanks!
nathan fane & james holden essential mix
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: nathan fane & james holden essential mix
listen u sexy ginger beasted nipple god it was 5 am in the morning over here when i posted that and i have a dose of the flu in conclusion with a dose of some serious shitz..if i desire to call him nathan fane in an aid to get to the shithouse quicker i shall do this lmaoOriginally posted by skahoundOh man, this Nathan Fane is great! I'll take him over Nathan Fake any day of the week!
Comment
-
Re: nathan fane & james holden essential mix
Can someone put this up on MegaUpload...Cheers.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: nathan fane & james holden essential mix
I've downloaded this mix twice now and for some reason I'm unable to use .cue sheets when burning these mixes. Seems half the file info is missing when you check the properties. Also get this error message when trying to burn with Nero, "file type not supported"...Last edited by man_who_wasnt_there; March 20, 2006, 12:33:29 PM.Comment
-
Re: nathan fane & james holden essential mix
Originally posted by red1listen u sexy ginger beasted nipple god it was 5 am in the morning over here when i posted that and i have a dose of the flu in conclusion with a dose of some serious shitz..if i desire to call him nathan fane in an aid to get to the shithouse quicker i shall do this lmao


Well, at least you managed not to misspell anything in that long-winded diatribe.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: nathan fane & james holden essential mix
Originally posted by Dj FuNky P
Thank You.Comment
-
Re: nathan fane & james holden essential mix
For those of you that have listened to this mix, how is it overall?Comment
-
Re: nathan fane & james holden essential mix
Heres the tracklist so far. I'll update it once I get a full tracklist.
Nathan Fake
01. Nathan Fake - Bumblechord
02. ID
03. Nathan Fake - Stops
04. Nathan Fake - Grandfathered
05. ID
06. ID
07. Nathan Fake - Long Sunny
08. Nathan Fake - The Sky Was Pink
James Holden
01. ID
02. Depeche Mode - The Darkest Star (Holden Dub)
03. ID
04. ID
05. ID
06. Alex Smoke - Slippers & Slappers
07. ID
08. ID
09. ID
10. ID
11. Petter - Some Polyphony
12. ID
13. ID
14. ID
15. ID
16. Black Strobe - Nazi Trance Fuck Off (Holden Remix)Comment
-
Re: nathan fane & james holden essential mix
What Fake does at the end of his mix with 'Sky Was Pink' is just fucking incredible. I was listening to that today while at the gym and it aboslutely sent me off into another world.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: nathan fane & james holden essential mix
Just put this on with the headphones and I'm lovin it already!
For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phishComment
-
Re: nathan fane & james holden essential mix
guys part 1 nathan fake at 320 k.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SAYPR95P
Hope it works i have never had luck with mega.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment